My Quarantine hobbies

 Good day dear readers!

Before Quarantine I almost always went to the mall or did something outside my home, but with social distancing I became addicted to watch series (with my family when we can) and play video games. The series that I have seen in confinement and I liked are The Umbrella Academy, RuPaul's drag race and cinderella and four knights (Korean serie); it's a weird mix, I know it.

My new hobby between the last months of quarantine is painting, so I'm not good and I don't always do it, but I like to doing when I have time or to forget my anxiety (honestly, the video games and youtubers do that). For my paintings I use acrylic, although I would want to learnt different techniques as watercolor or oil. 

The first thing I painted was a high school photo of my boyfriend and me for our third anniversary. And the other one I'm thinking to make in december is about my grandma.


My eternal obsession always be watch series and play video games like just dance, It's my favorite game because I really enjoy dancing. Other obsession that I have is play with makeup in my face, I'm not good but I try; my favorite palettes are the ones with a lot of color to create and imagine intense and varied looks. 

And finally, someone I admire in the makeup world is RosyMcMichael.



Comments

Popular Posts