An expert on my field


Hi! Good day dear readers!

Today, I'm talking about one architect that I admire a lot.


Zaha Hadid.


Zaha Hadid was a british iraqui architect. Born in Baghdad in 1950. She passed away on March 2016. Zaha was the first woman to receive the Pritzker Architecture Prize (the most important architect prize). 

Her major works include the London Aquatics Centre (2012). One of my favourite projects of her is "Heydar Aliyev Center" in Baku, I really like the minimalist design and the movement that express in the structure.
Major proyects that you should surf on the web:

-Galaxy Soho, China
-Broad Art Museum, Us
-Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Korea
- Guangzhou Opera House, China
-Sheikh Zayed Bridge, Abu Dhabi
 
I admire her because is one of the greatest woman exponents in the architecture field, Zaha represent the girl power in architecture career, she was the first woman to won the Pritzker Architecture Prize. Zaha demostrated that the female architect has the capacities and ideas to revolutionize the world and the space that we constitute and inhabit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts