My favourite piece of technology

Hi, welcome back!

Today I will talking about my favourite piece of technology .


My favourite piece of technology is my mobile phone, sometimes I really hate it because the battery is not working properly, it runs flat very soon.  The cell phone is an evolution of telephones that let us connect with people in long distance, talk with their through social media we can see about their lives in photos that they publish in. In my case it's really useful cause I live in chile and my family and most of my friends lives in Ecuador, so I can chat with them through my phone.

My actual phone it's an iphone 6 that I bought in 2016, it´s a little bit old. I use it almost always, it´s my device for conversation. Now, in quarantine, it´s the only way I can communicate with my boybriend and my university partners. I like it because when I don´t have internet access I will play on then or listen music too. It´s useful and I really like it!

However, can I live without it? Yes, I can. It´s not all for me, the most important for me are the people round me. So if I haven´t got a phone I would read books for the rest of my life.

Can you live without your cell phone?

See you soon!

Comments

  1. Oh, my cellphone it's an iphone too, i love the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Domenica , it's very good to read books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the iPhone 6, but the iPhone 6s. And also the battery life is short.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts