My best concert

 Hi dear readers!

For me, the best concert in my life it was the second in 2017. I went to saw my favorite singer Ed Sheeran in movistar arena. 

Do you know who Ed Sheehan is?

Ed Sheehan is a English singer, songwriter and musician; he was born 17 February in 1991. Ed sang at a local church at the age of four, in that moment He learned how to play guitar. The most famous songs are: Give me Love, Thinking about loud, shape of you, perfect and I don't care with Justin Bieber. But, my favorite Ed song's is The A team.

The atmosphere during the event was exciting, impressive, shining, euphoric and the best day of my life; many screams and emotions to hear that melodious voice. In the morning of that day I was anxious, It was the first time that I was going to go without my family to saw the person I have admired since I was 13. And, in the concert I felt so emotional and exciting, I remember that I cried with emotion.  I enjoyed a lot because one of my dreams was to see him in concert.

As an anecdote, the next day I couldn't speak because of all the screaming the day before.








Comments

Popular Posts