My autobiography

My autobiography

Hi, I´m Doménica Vélez, I was born on May 8th, 2000 in Guayaquil, city of Ecuador, however, in 2007 I travelled to Spain with my family, we lived in Madrid for a year because my brother needed an operation on his leg and in this year Madrid was the only city that made this operation. In 2017, I moved to Chile with my family, I have been living in the city of Santiago for three years. 

In my city, I studied at Mariscal Sucre school until the penultimate year, but in Chile I did my last year of college at Liceo Monseñor Enrique Alvear in Pudahuel. Actually, I´m studying architecture on the University of chile. I really like those days in the school, sincerally I miss my team friends.


My family tree is made up of my mom, my father and my only brother. My mother´s name is Nubia, she was born in 1957 and my father´s name is Wilson, like my mother he was born in 1957. My brother´s name is Alex, he is 25 years old, he was born on October 18th, 1994. The most important thing in my family are my dogs, I have four dogs, and I really love these littles one. On the other hand, I really miss you grandmother, you were all for me.


When I have time I really like watching movies and read Rick Riordan books, he and Jules Verne are my favorite writers; Rick Riordan books it´s about mythology, in this moment I am read "the house of hades" fourth book of the heroes of olympus saga. My favorite movie is pride and prejudice. I like listening music, my favorite artist is Ed Sheeran since 2013, in 2017 I had the pleasure of going to his concert. I don´t know what else I like it. I need to know me more.

Other secret information about me is that I spend a lot time playing videogames, my brother said me "niña rata", I cannot hide it. Also, my favorite youtuber is elrubiusomg.



Comments

  1. Hello Domenica. What video games do you play? why you play video games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Domenica, what other movies do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Domenica! What do you liked of Spain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Domenica!
    I love pride and prejudice, too! I think Lizz is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts