Mexico as my favorite country

 Hi, welcome back!

I wanna tell you that I really would like to travel to Mexico, I find the traditional food, the landscape and the culture interesting. Another reason why I'd like to visit this country is that I have a mexican friend that I met in a video game and I'd like to meet him.

Traditionally it is interesting how they celebrate the "Day of the Dead", which is a celebration that honors the dead; people decorate and clean the graves of their deceased. 

There is an immense gastronomic variety, where the flavor is important as well as the appearance, an example is the chili in Nogada; this dish is made by families for the month of September where the Revolution is celebrated; another common and delicious dish is Mole, Mole is a sweet and spicy dish. And the most gastronomic dish important for me that I would like to taste is the famous "taco".

In Mexico I would like visit places with biodiversity, culture and history, an example would be Yucatan; Yucatan has large green areas, pyramids, there is no pollution compared to other places. Another city in my to do list is Mexico City since it is an urban area with many representative works such as Fine Arts, the Latin American Tower, El Zócalo, El Bosque de Chapultepec, among others.

As an architect student I'd like to study there as an exchange because it is an opportunity to reach a different point of view about this new amazing places, learn about culture and architecture.



Comments

Popular Posts