A photo I like

I really like the photos, I think that the photos always shows scenes and tells stories in specifics moments that we want to remember and I got a special photo that I like it.
 I know that the focus and quadrant is not correct but this photo its a special moment with my grandma. She was really important for me and I miss her so much. This photo was taken by me and make me feel soulful. She was my partner in mischief, study, chef and my grandma always show me that happiness is in the little details. 

When I took this photo back in 2015. My grandma was happy because we make a mischief, we put salt in my brother's coffee, she come with me and her face shows everything we need to know (the feeling of our little secret) and without thinking, I freeze that moment that last forever in my memories.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts