Why I choose my carrer?






Good day dear readers!!
Today I'm talking about how and why I choose architecture like my career.

All of us needs to take decisions about what are we gonna do with our future or why do we have to choose this study programme?

So...when I was a child I wanted to be a forensic doctor cause I really love series like CSI, major crimes and bones, but when I see blood I feel sick and sometimes produced me queasiness. So I look for a new choice about what I wanted in life... suddenly I remembered the love I have for culture and buildings then I just realized how lovely is the arquitecture and here we are, living a new concept .

In all that time in high school I never had doubts about that what I want to be an architect, but the day of university registration I didn't feel ready mentally I was frozen, Do I want to be an architect? Will I be good for this? This and other questions were spinning in my head. However, I put my cards on the table and see me now (I'm studying architecture) lol. 

At that time, I feel uncertain but with the support of my family and my effort I stand firm.

What made me decide in the end?
I really took a risk, sometimes it's hard to me but I like it.

My university experience is diversity, at the beginning I didn't feel happy, I felt like i didn't fit, but in the second semester I met awesome mates, they make days feel good in the university and sometimes help me with workshop class.

In the future I'll want to work like researcher and theoretical architec. I really love the architecture history, it's interesting for me.

Meanwhile, why did you choose your carrer?

See you soon in my future post!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts